A new generation of the Acceleritas is here, targeting those that fancy minimalism and a must-have for the thrill-seeking runner venturing into swimrun, obstacle race or forest running! The upper is super soft and smooth, so light it feels like being barefoot. The water pickup is minimal, the drainage is excellent and hence the wet weight is almost as low as when it’s dry.
The heel cup is very soft and comfortable in order to reduce pressure at the Achilles tendon. The midsole is very flexible and the terrain feel is remarkable thanks to the low profile of the sole. A forefoot Rock Shield protects the foot when running on rocky trails. The shoe promotes the natural movement of the foot, it’s like running in a pair of socks, but socks that provide thermal and impact protection, and traction.
The last has been updated with a slightly roomier toe box. The outsole is designed with an aggressive pattern where dirt is steered away to the sides in diagonal channels, using the same principal as in tractor tires. The Acceleritas outsole is crowned with the jewel among sticky rubbers: RB9X®. This innovative rubber compound provides incredible traction on both wet and dry surfaces, without compromising the durability!”
For what: Orienteering, trail and off trail running, swim running and OCR running.
Minimalistic and agile shoe with ground control, extreme mud traction and low wet weight. A snug fit upper on a low drop platform create the feeling of wearing a sock with tractor tires perfect for fast running in very difficult terrain.
– RB9X® outsole with tractor tire pattern
– Minimalistic, flexible and light
– Low drop and low sole profile
- Upper from bluesign® 100% recycled PET polyester
- Lining from bluesign® 100% recycled and solution dyed PET polyester
- Removable insole from lightweight EVA and 20% BLOOM® Foam, lined with bluesign® 100% recycled and solution dyed mesh polyester
- Heel/Toe counters: Milspeed, 11-12% recycled fish nets, 45-48% recycled polyethylene
- 15% recycled rubber in the outsole
- Weight: 250g
- Drop: 4mm
- Last: Narrow racing fit with a ergonomic straight big toe line
- Usage: Trail running
- Cushioning: Responsive
- Insole: Removable. 20% BLOOM® Foam and lightweight EVA, with bluesign® 100% recycled and solution dyed PET polyester lining
- Lining: Bluesign® 100% recycled and solution dyed PET polyester
- Midsole: Lightweight EVA with 20% BLOOM® Foam. Rock Shield
- Terrain: Mud, Trail, Wet rocks
- Torsion: Easy flex
- Outersole: RB9X® with 15% recycled rubber
- Upper Part: Bluesign®100% recycled PET polyester upper textile with sublimation print. ProtecTPU mudguard.
- Water Protection: Non absorbing