The birth of the range and the first ever double layer, anti-blister socks designed by 1000 Mile. The Original Sock has been and continues to be an integral part of 1000 Mile range for over 20 years…
The 1000 Mile Original Sock is a sock within a sock. The inner layer stays with the foot, the outer layer moves with the shoe, eliminating friction on the skin and reducing wear. The inner and outer layers are made using the same high cotton mix yarn making this the perfect sock for everyday wear.
The Y-stitch ankle allows the sock to sit flat to the foot for a more fitted design. The toe seam is knitted flat to reduce hard edges that can cause irritation around the toes. This reduces friction in the area therefore helping to reduce the development of a blister.
Covered by unique BLISTER FREE GUARANTEE – Double layer construction helps to eliminate friction between the foot and shoe, reducing wear and helping to prevent blisters.
Sizing by UK shoe size:
- Small – UK 3-5.5 / EUR 35-38.5
- Medium – UK 6-8.5 / EUR 39-42.5
- Large – UK 9-11.5 / EUR 43-46.5
- XL – UK 12-14 / EUR 47-49
78% Cotton, 21% Nylon, 1% Lycra
Machine wash warm. No Bleach. No tumble dry.
- Choose the same size of sock as your foot. If you have narrow feet (D or less) or are on the border between sizes you should go down a size
- Cut barb with scissors to avoid damage to fabric.
- Pull on sock carefully to ensure the fitted heel and toe box sit on the foot correctly.
- Smooth out any wrinkles between the layers to ensure a snug, smooth fit.
Money back or replacement if, within one year from date of purchase, either you experience blisters or the socks wear out within 1000 miles, provided care instructions have been followed and socks are returned with original receipt (Limited to one pair per purchase)