Exceed 4XT is the most powerful headlamp from Silva, both in terms of light output and battery burn time. This model comes with a 10.5 Ah (77.7 Wh) battery for extensive burn time, and no less than six accessories for different attachment options and improved comfort. We included a new, robust, and stable bar mount attachment for your bike. This headlamp is the perfect choice for mountain biking, skiing, and longer training sessions in demanding terrain or weather. The accessories, along with the powerful battery, enhance its performance.
Exceed 4XT has all the same light features as Exceed 4R and Exceed 4X, but in comparison to them it has our most powerful long-distance battery the 10.5 Ah (77.7 Wh). It is the most optimal choice when you want modular freedom and prefer to fasten the battery on your bike frame or in your backpack.
10.5 Ah BATTERY
Exceed 4XT comes with a 10.5 Ah (77.7 Wh) long distance, rechargeable battery – the largest battery in the Silva battery range with most battery power and the longest burn time: 60 hours on minimum mode, 18 hours on medium mode or 12 hours on maximum mode.With the included extension cable, this battery enables you to continue for hours without interruption, conveniently stored in a backpack or pocket. Additionally, for ease of access, it can be securely fastened to a bike frame using the provided Velcro strap.
A battery indicator helps you keep track of the charge level before and during your activity. The device also features a low battery warning and reserve mode, providing 30 minutes of guaranteed light to ensure you make it back home safely. This setting automatically adjusts the light for optimal use.
5 ACCESSORIES INCLUDED
The Exceed 4XT is modular, allowing you to conveniently attach the headlamp to the headband, a helmet, or a handlebar. In this model, no less than 5 accessories are included:
- Helmet bracket. Designed to fit most helmets with a durable 3M stickervv
- Bar mount attachment with quick lock, fits handlebars with a dimension between 22-35 mm
- Extension cord to keep the battery in your pocket or in a backpack
- Cable guides to keep the extension cord in place on your headband
- Velcro strap for easy attachment of battery on your bike frame
LOADED WITH LIGHT FEATURES
Exceed 4XT features Silva Intelligent Light which is a unique combination of a long reach spotlight and a close flood light. This customization of the light results in less head movement and a clear view of close, as well as distant obstacles, and you gain the balance and confidence it takes to move fast and perform better.
The ingenious Silva Flow Light feature takes the light optimization even further by providing seamless tuning of the light pattern by simply tilting the headlamp. A tilt downwards makes the beams wider, suitable for slower activities like running and mountaineering. When the headlamp is tilted forward, the light travels a greater distance, which is necessary for high-speed activities such as mountain biking or skiing.
The super-low mode feature (80 lumen) enables extensive training sessions or races by minimizing the battery consumption when maximum light is not needed. This is perfect for ski touring where you can use the super-low mode when going up and save battery for the downhill skiing. The Exceed 4XT also includes a boost mode of 2300 true lumens, delivering additional powerful light for enhanced visibility when needed.
Additional batteries and accessories are available for this headlamp model. By adding more battery options to your headlamp set-up, you can find the right balance between burn time and weight for different activities and conditions.
COMFORT & WEIGHT
Weight is essential when you want to push your limits to the next level. The flexibility of the Exceed lets you optimize the weight for your specific needs. There are various ways to transport the battery pack. For example, in a pocket, backpack or on the waist by using the extension cable and cable guide (rear). Even attached on the bike frame using the Velcro strap.
The wide anti-slip headband ensures a comfortable fit even during long and rough activities. The headband is designed to fit directly on a helmet – thus giving you the flexibility to use either the included helmet bracket or to just snap the headlamp onto your helmet and go. A bar mount attachment is also included if you prefer to place the lamp on a bike handlebar and use it as a bike light. It fits handlebars with a dimension between 22-35 mm.
The headlamp’s adaptable connection options and endurance in all weather and terrain conditions further expand the headlamp’s multi-activity potential.
SILVA HEADLAMP FEATURES
- 2000 True lumen
- Weight 459 g incl battery / 129 g excl battery
- Max mode: 2000 lm / 3.5-12 h burn time / 220 m (722 ft) light distance
- Med Mode: 1000 lm / 9-18 h burn time / 120 m (394 ft) light distance
- Min mode: 80 lm / 60 h burn time / 40m (131 ft) light distance
- To achieve a true lumen output of 2300, activate Boost mode for improved visibility.
- 10.5 Ah (77.7 Wh) extra powerful long-distance battery
- Silva Intelligent Light – combining long reach spot light and close flood light
- Silva Flow Light – vary the light pattern depending on your activity
- Comfortable fit thanks to the wide anti-slip headband
- Silva Connection System – enables use of any Silva Li-Ion battery post 2008
- Super-low mode (80 lm) – maximizes burn time
- Battery level indicator and low battery warning
- Reserve mode that ensures at least 30 minutes of use
- Large on/off button – easy to operate while wearing gloves
- Water resistant – both headlamp and battery meets the IPX5 requirements