With the Exceed 4R you get Silva’s most powerful headlamp combined with a slim and lightweight yet powerful 3.5 Ah (25.9 Wh) battery. Exceed 4R is a perfect choice for running or high-speed night orienteering in technical terrain and demanding conditions, thanks to the lightweight battery which only weighs 129 grams. The headlamp unit including the battery weighs only 258 grams but features 2000 true lumen.
Exceed 4R includes a headlamp battery holder that keeps the battery in place and improves the comfort when you carry the battery on your head. The battery holder is attached to the headband – just slide in the battery. With this headlamp you can rest assured that darkness will not stop you.
3.5 Ah BATTERY
Exceed 4R comes with a slim and lightweight 3.5 Ah (25.9 Wh) rechargeable battery which is powerful, yet slim. This battery allows for long training sessions or activities with a burn time of 20 hours on minimum mode, 3 hours on medium mode and 1 hours on maximum mode. The battery is easily attached to your headlamp battery holder. A battery indicator helps you keep track of the charge level before and during your activity. There is also a built-in low battery warning and reserve mode, which automatically adjusts the light to a setting that ensures you get back home safely with 30 minutes of guaranteed light.
2 ACCESSORIES INCLUDED
- Battery holder to keep the battery in place and for improved comfort when carrying the battery on your headband
- Cable guide to keep the cord in place on your headband
LOADED WITH LIGHT FEATURES
Exceed 4R features Silva Intelligent Light® which is a unique combination of a long reach spotlight and a close flood light. This customization of the light results in less head movement and a clear view of near as well as far obstacles, and you gain the balance and confidence it takes to move fast and perform better.
The ingenious Silva Flow Light feature takes the light optimization even further by providing seamless tuning of the light pattern by simply tilting the headlamp. A tilt downwards makes the beams wider and when tilting the headlamp forward, the light reaches longer.
The super-low mode feature (80 lumen) enables extensive training sessions or races by minimizing the battery consumption when maximum light is not needed. This is perfect for running where you can use the super-low mode when running flat and save battery for the technical trails. The Exceed 4R also features a boost mode of 2300 true lumen which provides a boost of extra powerful light when better vision is required.
Additional batteries and accessories are available for this headlamp model. By adding more battery options to your headlamp set-up, you can find the right balance between burn time and weight for different activities and conditions.
COMFORT & WEIGHT
Weight is essential when you want to push your limits to the next level and this headlamp unit including the battery weighs only 258 grams. The ergonomic battery holder is designed to hold the battery steady on the back of your head – but can be detached and replaced by the cable guide on the side of your head and if you want to keep your headlamp clean and simple with an extension kit (sold separately). The wide anti-slip headband and ergonomic battery holder ensure a comfortable fit even during long and rough activities.
- 2000 lumen
- Weight 258 g incl battery / 129 g excl battery
- Max mode: 2000 lm / 1-4 h burn time / 220 m (722 ft) light distance
- Med Mode: 1000 lm / 3-6 h burn time / 120 m (394 ft) light distance
- Min mode:80 lm / 20 h burn time / 40 m (131 ft) light distance
- SILVA Intelligent Light – combining long reach spot light and a close flood light
- SILVA Flow Light – seamless adaption of the light pattern for different activities
- 3.5 Ah (25.9 Wh), slim, lightweight and rechargeable battery
- Battery holder for headband – keeps the battery in place and improves the comfort
- Comfortable fit – thanks to the wide anti-slip headband
- SILVA Connection System – enables use of any SILVA Li-Ion battery from 2008 and onwards
- Super-low mode (80 lm) – to maximize the burn time
- Boost mode (2300 lm) – for extra powerful light when better vision is required
- Battery level indicator and low battery-warning, to ensure enough light
- Reserve mode that ensures at least 30 minutes of use
- Large on/off button – easy to operate even when wearing gloves
- Water resistant – both headlamp and battery meet IPX5 standard